1. Start Communicator and from the Task menu select Mail. This will start the e-mail portion of Communicator 6.|
2. If this is your first time using Communicator 6, the Setup Wizard will start and walk you through the settings. The information you will need to complete the Setup Wizard is:
- Username - your username is the first part of your e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password - this is your U.P. Logon password - it is case sensitive
- Incoming Mail Server - the type is POP3 and the server is mail.uplogon.com
- Outgoing Mail Server - mail.uplogon.com
- News (NNTP) Server - news.uplogon.com
3. To manually start the Wizard or to reconfigure your Netscape 6 settings, select Mail/News Account Settings from the Edit menu.
4. From the Wizard Configuration, select ISP or Email Provider from the first screen.
5. After clicking Next, you will be prompted for your name and your e-mail address.
6. Select POP Mail from the server type, and enter mail.uplogon.com as the server name.
7. Enter your username in the next window. Usernames are case sensitive and should be entered as exactly as your sign-up information is listed. Do not include the @uplogon.com
8. Select Outgoing Mail Server and enter mail.uplogon.com as the server name used to send e-mail.