Interlink Computers Technology, Inc., dba “U.P. Logon” and “Computer Connection U.P.” has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for mass mailing through our email servers.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. Interlink Computers Technology, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. A Secure Server connection is used on all financial transactions.
Interlink Computers Technology meets the guidelines of TRUSTe’s Children’s program.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable off-line contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit the following URL: https://uplogon.com
- You can send mail to the following postal address:500 N Stephenson Ave, Iron Mountain, MI 49801
- You can call the following telephone number: 1-888-875-6466
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Send email to email@example.com
- call the following telephone number: 1-888-875-6466
Contacting Interlink Computers Technology
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Interlink Computers Technology, Inc.500 N Stephenson Ave Iron Mountain, MI. 49801